- Membership and Congregational Care identifies families and individuals interested in joining Topsail Presbyterian Church and helps to incorporate new members into the church community.
- Assist in coordinating the church’s response in situations of crisis for members, including deaths, illnesses, accidents, divorces and births.
- See that church members are nurtured personally, especially those who are home-bound, infirm, or have special needs.
- Maintain and oversee the church’s shepherding program.
- Prepare annually a budget for the support of the committee’s programs to be submitted to the Stewardship Committee.