Topsail Presbyterian Preschool is pleased to announce that our 2018-2019 school year registration is now open to the public. Please help us spread the word by informing your family, neighbors and friends. We encourage families to come visit and see our wonderful preschool and meet our fabulous teachers. We are accepting applications for all of our full time classes which include 2 year olds, 3 year olds and pre-k. Our preschool hours are Monday - Thursday, 8:50am until 12:40pm. Please contact Marissa Watson, Preschool Director, at 910-270-2315 with any questions or to make an appointment.
Topsail Presbyterian Preschool is a developmental preschool in which each child is given the opportunity to progress at his or her own pace. We believe that each child is a unique individual, full of God-given talents and abilities. Each child has a learning style that is unique to him or her. We strive to maintain a well-rounded program providing worthwhile and fun filled experiences that teach to all different learning styles. Our curriculum inspires investigation, exploration, manipulation and creative expression. Our goal is to help each child build a positive self-image with the knowledge that they are loved by God, by providing guided opportunities for social, emotional, physical, intellectual and spiritual growth.
For each child to....
- Develop a positive, wholesome attitude toward God, work, play, people, property, learning and self
- Develop an acceptable behavior pattern toward others as he/she becomes part of a group setting
- Develop an appreciation for the love of God as offered in Jesus Christ
- Creatively express him/herself through art, music, movement, stories and group play
- Develop independent thinking and problem solving skills
Connect with us on Facebook to stay up to date: