Hours of Operation: Monday – Thursday, 8:50 – 12:40
2014-15 Registration Information
Registration for 2014-15 school year will open to church members and currently enrolled families on Feb. 24th.
Registration opens to the community on March 10, 2014.
Call for information (910) 270-2315.
Topsail Presbyterian Preschool is a developmental preschool in which each child is given the opportunity to progress at his or her own pace. We believe that each child is a unique individual, full of God-given talents and abilities. Each child has a learning style that is unique to him or her. We strive to maintain a well-rounded program providing worthwhile and fun filled experiences that teach to all different learning styles. Our curriculum inspires investigation, exploration, manipulation and creative expression. Our goal is to help each child build a positive self-image with the knowledge that they are loved by God, by providing guided opportunities for social, emotional, physical, intellectual and spiritual growth.
For each child to…
- Develop a positive, wholesome attitude toward God, work, play, people, property, learning and self
- Develop an acceptable behavior pattern toward others as he/she becomes part of a group setting
- Develop an appreciation for the love of God as offered in Jesus Christ
- Creatively express him/herself through art, music, movement, stories and group play
- Develop independent thinking and problem solving skills
Hope Mintz, Director