Topsail Presbyterian Preschool is a developmental preschool in which each child is given the opportunity to progress at his or her own pace. We believe that each child is a unique individual, full of God-given talents and abilities. Each child has a learning style that is unique to him or her. We strive to maintain a well-rounded program providing worthwhile and fun filled experiences that teach to all different learning styles. Our curriculum inspires investigation, exploration, manipulation and creative expression. Our goal is to help each child build a positive self-image with the knowledge that they are loved by God, by providing guided opportunities for social, emotional, physical, intellectual and spiritual growth.
For each child to…
- Develop a positive, wholesome attitude toward God, work, play, people, property, learning and self
- Develop an acceptable behavior pattern toward others as he/she becomes part of a group setting
- Develop an appreciation for the love of God as offered in Jesus Christ
- Creatively express him/herself through art, music, movement, stories and group play
- Develop independent thinking and problem solving skills
We have openings for the fall in our part-time 2 year olds class. The rates are $135 per month and our full-time 2 year olds at $225 per month. Please call for more information.
Hours of Operation: Monday – Thursday, 8:50 – 12:40
Gemma Collins-McManus, Director